General, Vascular and Laparoscopic Surgery
For 35 years, Surgical Associates of Western New York, P.C., has maintained its commitment to patient satisfaction and achieving the best clinical outcomes in the region.
- One of the area’s largest general and vascular surgery practices with convenient office locations throughout Western New York.
- State-of-the-art treatment options including minimally-invasive and SILS (single-incision laparoscopic) techniques, in-office laser therapies, imaging-guided endovascular (from “within the vessel”) treatment, and many other cutting-edge surgical techniques using the latest implant devices.
- All surgeons are Board Certified and Fellows of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), and have teaching appointments at the University of Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- We have operating privileges at most hospitals and outpatient treatment centers throughout Western New York. [Procedure location depends on the needs of the individual patient.]
- We offer a wide spectrum of integrated and specialized surgical expertise. Broad categories of surgery we perform are described below.
- For detail on all of the conditions we treat, specific procedures we perform, & patient education materials, click here for Our Services.